Interior & Exterior
Come home to refreshing layouts inspired by warm natural colours and contemporary accents. We have designed the finest quality features and finishes for you to enjoy. Your dream home deserves the highest level of attention to detail; from exterior to interior, every small detail has been carefully selected by experts to make you feel at home. For added peace of mind, every homeowner is covered by the Tarion Warranty Program.
Flexible, Contemporary Spaces
We design and build the next generation home with flexible options to create spaces that match your lifestyle
Dedicated Production And Planning Teams
We are a team who specialize in acquiring, financing, and developing real estate and have a track record of executing flawlessly
- Elevations utilizing stone, brick, precast, stucco and aluminum, as per applicable elevation.
- Architecturally controlled streetscape and co-ordinated exterior colour schemes, materials and elevations.
- Co-ordinated vinyl casement windows with insulated glass.
- All windows will be energy efficient low-E Argon gas-filled. Screens on all operable windows.
- Modified bitumen flat roofing system providing superior protection against water leakage.
- Asphalt shingles on sloped roof construction.
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts, as per elevation.
- Covered front porch with a single door entry.
- Approximate seven-foot (7’) high, steel-front entry door with decorative glazing, as per elevation.
- Aged bronze finish front door grip-set and deadbolt lock.
- Pre-finished, sectional roll-up garage doors, as per elevation.
- Exterior coach lights on front elevation at porch as well as an exterior light at all exits to the dwelling as per plan
- Insulated access door leading directly from garage to house with deadbolt and closer.
- Garage walls and ceiling to be fully boarded and primed.
- Balconies featuring black railing with black pickets, as per plan.r
- Approximate nine-foot (9’) high ceilings on main floor (except in powder room and/or laundry room and where architectural design, mechanical or duct work requires ceiling height to be lowered), as per plan.
- Approximate eight-foot (8’) high ceilings on ground and on upper floor (except in washrooms and/or laundry room and where architectural design, mechanical or duct work requires ceiling height to be lowered), as per plan.
- Approximate seven-foot (7‘) high doors on main floor and standard height doors on the ground and upper floors.
- Two-panel square interior doors with brushed nickel finished lever handles (excluding entry doors) and painted hinges.
- Staircases with carpet finish from ground to upper floor.
- Dark grey stained oak handrail and newel posts with white painted pickets from ground to upper floor, as per plan.
- Stipple spray finish ceilings throughout with smooth borders, except for kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room, which will be smooth finished.
- Interior doors and trim to be painted white.
- Interior walls to be painted white with premium quality latex paint.
- Kitchen cabinetry slab door options with choice of colour (from Vendor’s standard selections).
- Choice of quartz countertop (from Vendor’s standard selections).
- Stainless steel undermount single bowl kitchen sink.
- Single lever contemporary kitchen faucet with integrated pull-down spray.
- Kitchen islands, as per plan.
- Over the range microwave/hood fan in kitchen ducted to exterior via 6”vent.
- Heavy-duty wiring outlet for stove.
- Rough-in electrical and plumbing supply for dishwasher.
- Four (4) stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- White stacked washer and dryer
Register Now !
Have you wondered what it would be like to have a lifestyle where every season delivers its unique charm – a place where nature invites you to embrace its unique outdoors? Welcome home. Welcome to Mewburn Towns